Fri, Feb 10|
Community Conversation: Embracing LOVE to Heal, Connect & Grow.
Why do we feel ALONE even when we're surrounded by others? Learn how to experience the profound love that will transform your relationships and your life. Hosted by Jenny Thrasher.
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2023, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM CST
About the event
Regardless of whether you’re single, dating, married, or somewhere in between … “How did I (we) get here?” is a common question. And all too often, it is followed by a desire for someone else to figure it out and make it right.
This community conversation is focused on changing the way we think about love and how to best experience it.
LOVE is a vital element of All That We Are®. We acknowledge that while everyone’s circumstances and experiences are unique, when we are suicidal, we all have one thing in common—a lack of love and the devastating belief that we are unworthy of love.
All That We Are® believes that the love within us is the most profound tool, and learning to experience unconditional love for ourselves and others is fundamental in achieving and maintaining a life you love.
So whether you’re ...
- trying to figure out if you should continue maintaining the status quo in a current relationship
- hoping someone else will save you from the emptiness you feel
- doing all you can to navigate mental health challenges for yourself or someon else
- raising or working with kids
Join me to discuss the following questions:
- What is love, and how can I experience it everyday?
- What can I do to create or attract the love I desire?
- What are things I can do to actively show myself love?
- What are specific ways that I can use love to heal, connect and grow?